From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slinger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A slinger is a specialty dish served in American, mid-western diners.
Slinger or slingers may also refer to:
- Slingers, a fictional group of superheroes in the Marvel Comics universe
- Slinger, Wisconsin, a village in Wisconsin, United States
- HMS Slinger (1917), an aircraft catapult vessel purchased 1917 and sold 1919
- HMS Slinger (D26), built as USS Chatham, on Lend-Lease from 1942 to 1946
- Singapore Slingers, a club in the Australian National Basketball League
- Slingers (TV series), a television series featuring Haruka Abe
- Slinger, a soldier armed with a sling
People with the surname
- Joey Slinger, Canadian journalist and humourist
- Jonathan Slinger, British actor
- Michael Slinger, academic
- Penny Slinger, American artist
- Richard Slinger, professional wrestler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.