From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Sliver (disambiguation).
|Look up slither in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slither may refer to:
- Slithering, a form of limbless terrestrial locomotion
In film and television:
- Slither (1973 film), a comedy directed by Howard Zieff
- Slither (2006 film), a comedy horror film directed by James Gunn
- "Slither" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Slither (album), an album by Earth Crisis
- "Slither" (song), a song by Velvet Revolver
- "Slither", a song by Metallica from ReLoad
- "Slither", a song by Opeth from Heritage
In other media:
- Slither (comics), a fictional Marvel Comics mutant villain
- Slither (video game), a 1982 arcade game, or its ColecoVision port
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slither.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.