From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up slope in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Algebraic Slope or gradient of a line describes its steepness, incline, or grade, in mathematics.
Slope may also refer to:
- Grade (slope) of a topographic feature or constructed element
- Roof pitch, steepness of a roof
- Slope (album) by Steve Jansen
- A racial slur against Asians
- Park Slope, neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York City
- Slope County, North Dakota
- Slope rating in golf
- Slope stability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slope.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.