Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sloppy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sloppy is an adjective meaning messy, slushy, careless, or imprecise. It may also refer to:
- Sloppy Thurston (1899–1973), Major League Baseball pitcher in the United States who played from 1923 to 1933
- Sloppy Smurf, a character in The Smurfs franchise. Sloppy is a Smurf who loves dirt, garbage, and rotten fruit.
- Sloppy, sister of Slimey the Worm in the children's television series Sesame Street
- Sloppy, title character of the US horror film Sloppy the Psychotic (2012)
- All pages with titles beginning with Sloppy
- All pages with titles containing sloppy
- Dirty (disambiguation)
- Filth (disambiguation)
- Messy (disambiguation)
- Slop (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sloppy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.