|Look up sloth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sloth is a mammal of the American rainforests, named after the deadly sin.
Sloth may also refer to:
- Sloth (deadly sin), laziness, one of the seven deadly sins
- Sloth (Fullmetal Alchemist), a manga and anime character
- Ground sloth, an extinct American mammal
- Sloth, a deformed man in The Goonies
- Sloth, a graphic novel by Gilbert Hernandez
- "Sloth", a song by Saint Vitus from Die Healing
- "Sloth", a song by Fairport Convention from Full House
- "The Sloth", a song by Phish from The Man Who Stepped into Yesterday
- "Sloths!", a SNL Digital Short
People with the surname
- Casper Sloth (born 1992), Danish footballer
- Charlie Sloth (born 1987), English hip hop artist, actor, TV presenter and DJ
- Jørn Sloth (born 1944), Danish chess player and former world champion of correspondence chess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sloth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.