From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Slovak, slovak, or Slovakian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Slovak or Slovakian may refer to:
- Something from, related to, or belonging to Slovakia
- Slovaks, an ethnic sub-group of the Western Slavic people
- Slovak language, an Indo-European language that belongs to the West Slavic languages
- Slovak, Arkansas, United States
People with the surname Slovak
- Hillel Slovak (1962–1988), Israeli-American musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slovak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.