Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Slovene or Slovenian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms Slovene or Slovenian may refer to:
- Slovenia, a country in Central Europe
- The Slovene language, a South Slavic language mainly spoken in Slovenia
- Slovenes, an ethno-linguistic group mainly living in Slovenia
The term Slovene may also refer to:
- Slavic peoples, an Indo-European ethno-linguistic group
- Ilmen Slavs, the northernmost tribe of the Early East Slavs
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Slovene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.