Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up smack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Smack(s) may refer to:
- Slapping (strike), a broad stroke made with the open hand
- Spanking, a form of corporal punishment
- Heroin, a narcotic drug
- Smack (ship), a small decked or half-decked vessel
- Smack talk, the use of threatening or intentionally inflammatory language
- A collective noun for a group of jellyfish
- Honey Smacks, a breakfast cereal sometimes marketed simply as Smacks
- Smack (software), a Linux kernel mandatory access control mechanism
Arts and entertainment
- Smack (American band), a 2000s pop/rock band
- Smack (Finnish band), a 1980s rock band
- Smack (Brazilian band), a 1980s post-punk band
- Smack (novel) or Junk, a 1996 novel by Melvin Burgess
- "Smack", a song by Zion I and The Grouch, a B-side of the single "Lift Me Up"
- "Smack" or Smack White (b. Troy Mitchell) founder of Ultimate rap league
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.