Smadar Levi is an Israeli singer.
Levi was born in Sderot Israel to a family that had immigrated from Morocco and Tunisia. She has dedicated her career to reviving and reinvigorating the spirit of Convivencia, coexistence between Jewish and Muslim cultures. World Music calls Levi, "perhaps the most exciting voice in the burgeoning Mediterranean New York City world music scene."  Levi sings in Hebrew, Arabic, and Ladino. Her music has been described as “pan-Mediterranean music peppered with a gypsy sound.” 
- Ben-Yehuda, Roi (July 28, 2006). "Daughter of Sderot: Middle Eastern Voice for Peace Emerges". Epoch Times.
- Geer Fay Cashman (June 24, 2006). "Grapevine: Away from the rockets' red glare". Jerusalem Post.
- Daughter of Sderot: Middle Eastern Voice for Peace Emerges, Roi Ben-Yehuda, Epoch Times, Jul 28, 2006  Archived September 5, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- A Voice for Peace During a Time of War: Smadar In Concert, August 31, 2006 
- Carter, Andrea (Dec 12, 2007). "Arabic Hip Hop, Tango and Ellington? The IC Express at Il Campanello".
- "Smadar Levi- Sderot Musician for Peace".