|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (April 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
SmartGeometry (SG) is a non-profit organization focusing on the use of the computer as an intelligent design aid in architecture, engineering and construction (AEC). It encourages collaboration between practicing AEC professionals, academics and students using computational and parametric software tools.
Group information and activities
SG hosts annual workshops and conferences on the use of advanced modeling tools and new design methodologies in architecture. Participants come from architectural and engineering practices.
- Architectural engineering
- Design computing
- Comparison of CAD Software
- Official website of the SmartGeometry Group
- Official website of the SmartGeometry Conferences
- Official website of Bentley's GenerativeComponents software
|This article related to a non-profit organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|