From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smbat, Sambat, Smpad or Sempad may refer to:
- Smbat IV Bagratuni (died 616/7), Armenian noble in Byzantine and Sasanian service, marzpan of Hyrcania and Armenia
- Smbat VI Bagratuni (died 726), presiding prince of Armenia
- Smbat VII Bagratuni (died 775), presiding prince of Armenia
- Smbat I (850–912), Smbat the Martyr, king of Armenia from 890 to 912
- Smbat II, king of Armenia from 977 to 990
- Smbat III (d. 1042), king of Armenia from 1020 to 1040. Also known as Hovhannes-Smbat of Ani.
- Sempad the Constable (1208–1276), noble in the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia. Diplomat, judge, historian and military commander, brother of King Hetoum I
- Sempad, King of Armenia (1277–1310), king of the Armenian Kingdom of Cilicia from 1296 to 1298
- Smbat Shahaziz (1840–1908), an Armenian poet
- Smpad Piurad (1862–1915), Armenian writer and victim of the Armenian Genocide
- Smbat Baroyan (1875–1956), an Armenian fedayee commander during the Armenian national movement.
- Smbat Lputian (b. 1958), an Armenian chess grandmaster
- Sambat (Greek: Σαμβατάς) is sometimes considered to have been used as the Khazar name for Kiev.
- Sam Bat, a Canadian manufacturer of baseball bats
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|