From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Smiths or Smith's may refer to:
- The Smiths, an English rock band in the 1980s
- The Smiths (album), an album by The Smiths
- Smith Electric Vehicles, a maker of commercial electric vehicles
- Smith's Food and Drug, an American chain of grocery stores
- Smith's Friends, a name for Brunstad Christian Church originating in Norway
- Smiths Group, a British engineering company
- Smiths Aerospace, now GE Aviation Systems, a former subdivision
- The Smith's Snackfood Company, a British-Australian subsidiary of PepsiCo
- WHSmith, a UK chain of newsagents and bookshops
- Smiths News, now Connect Group PLC, a UK distributor of newspapers and magazines
- Smiths, California, a former town in Placer County
- The Smiths, a sitcom pilot by Lee Mack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Smiths.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.