Jump to navigation Jump to search
Smollett is an English and Scots surname, originally meaning small head.
- Jake Smollett (born 1989), American actor
- Jussie Smollett (born 1983), American actor and photographer
- Jurnee Smollett (born 1986), American actress
- Peter Smollett (born 1912), Austrian-born British journalist and Russian spy
- Tobias Smollett (1721–1771), Scottish author
- Captain Alexander Smollett, the captain of the Hispaniola in the novel Treasure Island
- Compton and Melissa Smollett, characters in the BBC Radio sitcom, Huddwinks.
|surname Smollett. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|