From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snapdragon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snapdragon or Antirrhinum is a genus of plants.
Snapdragon or Snap-dragon may also refer to:
- Snap-dragon (game), a parlour game
- Snapdragon (comics), a Japanese supervillain in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Snapdragon (film), an 1993 American thriller film by Worth Keeter
- Snapdragon (Transformers), a character from the Transformers series
- Qualcomm Snapdragon, a hardware platform and series of system on chips (SoCs) developed by Qualcomm for mobile devices
- The Snapdragons, an independent British rock band
- SnapDragon Games, a game developer for Nintendo platforms
- HMS Snapdragon, several ships in the Royal Navy
- Snapdragon (Morituri), a Strikeforce character in Marvel comics
- Snapdragon Records (since 2002), a U.S. record label
- SnapDragon (since 2008), a U.S. contemporary-jazz band
- Snapdragon, an internet chat-room alias once used by Lex Luthor in Teen Titans vol. 3 comic books.
- Snapdragon double, a call made during the bidding phase of contract bridge
- Snapdragon Stadium, name temporarily used for stadium in San Diego, California, USA, in December 2011
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snapdragon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.