From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snooze in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snooze may refer to:
- Sleep, a naturally recurring state of reduced consciousness and inactivity, especially:
- Nap, a short period of sleep
- "Snooze" (The Goodies), an episode of The Goodies
- Snooze (musician), Dominique Dalcan, French electronic musician and composer
- Snooze button, a common feature of an alarm clock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snooze.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.