||Look up snot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Snot is slang for nasal mucus or dried nasal mucus, but it may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Fictional entities
- Snot (American Dad!), a character from the US television show American Dad!
- Sid Snot, an ageing biker character performed by Kenny Everett
- Snott, a character from the video game Earthworm Jim
- Games and toys
- SNOT, abbreviation for Studs Not On Top, an advanced Lego building technique
- Snot, the Saxon chieftain for whom the city of Nottingham is originally named