From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snowdrop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The snowdrop is a small genus of about 20 species in the family Amaryllidaceae that are among the first bulbs to bloom in spring.
Snowdrop may also refer to:
As a verb
- Snowdropping has several slang meanings (see Wiktionary: snowdrop)
- MV Snowdrop, a Mersey Ferry
- USS Snowdrop (1863), a Union Navy ship
- HMS Snowdrop, the name of two ships of the Royal Navy
- Snowdrop Science Academy is a private school in Monroeville, PA.
- A British nickname for members of the United States Army Military Police corps during the Second World War (referring to their white cap or helmet, white gaiters, white gloves etc.)
- The Snowdrop Campaign and Snowdrop Petition, calls for a ban on handguns in Scotland, set up in response to the Dunblane Massacre
- Snowdrop, a game engine developed by Massive Entertainment.
- Snowdrops (novel), Booker-nominated debut novel by AD Miller
- The Snow Drop (magazine) Eliza Lanesford Cushing a monthly girls' magazine 1847
- Snow Drop (manhwa)
- "Podsnezhnik" (Snowdrop), Op. 47 No. 9, Russian art song by Grechaninov
- Snowdrop, for piano Christian Wolff 1969
- Snow Drop, James Oswald
- "Snowdrop", by William Clauson 1963
- "Snowdrop", by Stan Getz / João Gilberto
- "Snowdrop", by Eugene Chadbourne
- "Snowdrop", by Roland Orzabal Composed by Alan Griffiths / Roland Orzabal
- "Snowdrop", by Eric Bogle Composed by John Munro
- "Snowdrop", by Lycia (band) Composed by Mike Van Portfleet / Tara Vanflower
- "Snowdrop," by Cathy Fink / Cathy Fink & Marcy Marxer / Marcy Marxer
- "Snow Drop" (L'Arc-en-Ciel song)
- "Snow Drop", by Cherie (singer)
- "Snow Drop", by Creme Fraiche Composed by Lars Togeby
- Snowdrop, Ukrainian television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snowdrop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.