Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up snug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snug may refer to:
- Snug (A Midsummer Night's Dream), a character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- Snug (piercing), a type of piercing
- Snug, Tasmania, a small town on the D'Entrecasteaux Channel, in the municipality of Kingborough in Tasmania
- Snug Corner, a town on Acklins island, Bahamas
- Snug, a den or small room
- Snug, a character in the webcomic Ugly Hill
- Snug, a small private room within a public house
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.