From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up snug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Snug can mean:
- Snug (piercing), a type of piercing
- Snug, Tasmania, a small town on the D'Entrecasteaux Channel, in the municipality of Kingborough in Tasmania
As a character, Snug can be
- Snug (A Midsummer Night's Dream), a character in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream
- A character in the webcomic Ugly Hill
- The snug, a small private room within a public house, once common in pubs across Great Britain and Ireland. The same word is sometimes also used for small rooms in private homes.
- Snug Corner in the Bahamas
- Snug dog, also called a Schnug, a cross-breed of a Pug and a Schnauzer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Snug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.