This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lucy Walsh (2008)
|Born||Santa Barbara, California|
|Occupation||actor, singer, songwriter, and pianist|
Lucy Walsh (born December 3, 1982 in Santa Barbara, California, United States) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and pianist. She is the daughter of Eagles' guitarist Joe Walsh and his third wife, Juanita "Jody" Boyer. Joe is now married to Marjorie Bach (sister of Barbara Bach and sister-in-law of Ringo Starr).
In 2008, Walsh appeared on the reality television singing competition Rock the Cradle, which featured the offspring of famous singers competing against one another. She came in third place. Judge Larry Rudolph said that "the hairs on his arms were standing up" after hearing her. She received a "Perfect 10" from Rudolph for her performance of Don Henley's "The Heart of the Matter". Fellow judge Brian L. Friedman said, "Lucy was untouchable ... magical, I was in her soul."
In 2010, Walsh played keyboards for Australian singer Ry Cuming; they toured alongside Maroon 5 and OneRepublic. She has performed at SXSW, the Sundance Film Festival, The Viper Room, Hotel Cafe, and The Hard Rock Cafe in Los Angeles.
In 2011, she released the EP 1882.
- Debuted her music video "Lullaby" in 2008, Directed by Lee Toland Krieger.
- In 2010, she announced on her Myspace page that she has been signed to new record label started by David Letterman, Clear Entertainment, a division of Worldwide Pants Incorporated with distributor partner Capitol Records.
- Attended the 53rd Grammy Awards February 13, 2011, participating in an Artist based fashion segment for E!
In 2012, she filmed roles in the feature film The Truth About Emanuel starring Jessica Biel. In 2013 Walsh shot the horror film No Solicitors opposite Eric Roberts. In 2016, she appeared in the film Mother's Day.
|2007||"So Uncool"||Lost in the Lights|
- Lucy Walsh [unreleased - 2005]
- Lost In The Lights [unreleased - 2008]
- 1882 [released to iTunes - 2011]
- The Ashlee Simpson Show (2005 - as herself)
- Rock the Cradle (2008 - as herself)
- "E! 53rd Annual Grammy Awards" (2011 - as herself)
- "Georgia O'Keeffe Biography" A&E Network (co-star)