From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soapy may refer to:
As a person's nickname:
- Neil Castles (born 1934), retired NASCAR driver
- Jack Shapiro (1907-2001), American football player who played one game in the National Football League, becoming the shortest player ever in the league
- Soapy Smith (1860-1898), con artist, saloon and gambling house proprietor, gangster and crime boss of the American Old West
- Harry Vallence (1905-1991), Australian rules footballer
- G. Mennen Williams (1911-1988), 41st Governor of Michigan, Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs under President John F. Kennedy and Chief Justice of the Michigan Supreme Court
- Soapy, the protagonist of the O. Henry short story "The Cop and the Anthem"
- Soapy Jones, a sidekick in 15 Western movies (1946-1948), played by Roscoe Ates
- Thomas "Soapy" Malloy, a minor character in four P. G. Wodehouse novels
- Soapy, a character in the 1938 film Angels with Dirty Faces, played by Billy Halop
- Soapy Awards, an award presented by Soap Opera Digest magazine from 1977 until 1983
- Samuel Wilberforce (1805-1873), English Anglican bishop known as "Soapy Sam"
- Soap opera, also known as a soapie
- Soupy Sales (1926-2009), American comedian born Milton Supman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soapy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.