Sodom and Gomorrah (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sodom or Gomorrah in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sodom and Gomorrah were infamous Biblical cities.
Sodom and Gomorrah may also refer to:
- Sodom and Gomorrah (1922 film), an Austrian silent movie
- Sodom and Gomorrah (1962 film), a Franco-Italian-American movie
- Sodom and Gomorrah: The Last Seven Days, a 1975 pornographic movie by the Mitchell Brothers.
- Sodom and Gomorrah (play), a play by Jean Giraudoux
- A volume in the Marcel Proust novel In Search of Lost Time
- A disco song by the Village People on Macho Man (album)
- A heavy metal song by Accept on Death Row (album)
- The professional wrestling team of Mark Jindrak and Matt Morgan (wrestler)
- Sodom and Gomorrah (comics), fictional characters from DC Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sodom and Gomorrah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.