Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sofi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sofi may refer to:
- Sofi (mascot), the Mascot for 2010 ISF Women's World Championship
- Sofi Marinova (born 1975), Bulgarian singer
SOFI may refer to:
- Swedish Institute for Language and Folklore
- Spray-On Foam Insulation, used on the Space Shuttle
- Social finance, mobilizing investment capital to drive social progress
- SoFi (Social Finance Inc.), an online personal finance company that provides student loan refinancing, mortgages, and personal loans
- Sofia Toufa (born 1983), also known by her stage name SOFI
- South of Fifth, a neighborhood in Miami Beach, FL, also known as SOFI
- Super-resolution optical fluctuation imaging (SOFI), a technique for super-resolution microscopy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sofi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.