From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sojourn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sojourn (// SOJ-ərn) is an impermanent stay reached by journey, or a period of temporary residence. (The words sojourn and journey are cognate through their roots in the French word jour, meaning "day".)
Sojourn may also refer to:
- Sojourn (comics), a CrossGen comic book series
- Sojourn (journal), an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the study of social and cultural issues in Southeast Asia
- Sojourn (online game), a MUD (text-based online role-playing game)
- Sojourn (album), an album by jazz pianist Mickey Tucker
- Sojourn, the third novel in The Dark Elf Trilogy by R. A. Salvatore
- the trade name of the general anaesthetic sevoflurane
- Sojourn Music, a musical collective consisting of members of Sojourn Community Church in Louisville, KY
- "Sojourn", a hidden track on Natasha Bedingfield's debut album Unwritten
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sojourn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.