Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sojourn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A sojourn (// SOJ-ərn) is an impermanent stay reached by journey, or a period of temporary residence. (The words sojourn and journey are cognate through their roots in the French word jour, meaning "day".)
Sojourn may also refer to:
- Sojourn (comics), a CrossGen comic book series
- Sojourn (journal), an interdisciplinary journal devoted to the study of social and cultural issues in Southeast Asia
- Sojourn (online game), a MUD (text-based online role-playing game)
- Sojourn (album), an album by jazz pianist Mickey Tucker
- Sojourn, the third novel in The Dark Elf Trilogy by R. A. Salvatore
- the trade name of the general anaesthetic sevoflurane
- Sojourn Music, a musical collective consisting of members of Sojourn Community Church in Louisville, KY
- "Sojourn", a hidden track on Natasha Bedingfield's debut album Unwritten
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sojourn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.