Jump to navigation Jump to search
Soke may refer to:
- Soke (legal), an early Western jurisdictional concept
- Soke (dance) or eke, a Tongan stick dance, originating from Wallis and Futuna
- Sōke (宗家), a Japanese title meaning "head of the family," and is usually used to denote the headmaster of a school of Japanese martial arts
- Soke of Peterborough, an administrative region of England until 1965
- Soke is an alternative spelling of Zoque, a Mexican indigenous people
- Söke, a town in the Aydın province of Turkey
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.