(Redirected from Solace (film))
|Look up solace or solacium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solace, from Old French solas, from Latin sōlācium "consolation", meaning comfort or consolation in a time of distress.
Solace may also refer to:
- Solace (2006 film), a 2006 South Korean film
- Solace (2015 film), a 2015 American film
- Quantum of Solace, a James Bond film named after the Ian Fleming short story, released in October 2008
- Solace (band), a heavy metal band from New Jersey, USA
- Solace (Joplin), a 1909 composition by Scott Joplin
- Solace (Ion Dissonance album), a 2005 music album by Canadian metal band Ion Dissonance
- Solace (Jakob album), a 2006 music album by Jakob
- Solace (Lengsel album), a 2000 music album by the Norwegian metal band Lengsel
- Solace (Sarah McLachlan album), a 1991 music album by Sarah McLachlan
- Solace (Xavier Rudd album), a 2004 music album by Xavier Rudd
- Solace (Earl Sweatshirt EP), a 2015 extended play by Earl Sweatshirt
- "Solace", single by Play Dead with "Isabel", 1984
- "Solace", bonus track by Enya from Dark Sky Island, 2015
- "Solace", by The Sea Urchins, 1988
- The UK Society of Local Authority Chief Executives and Senior Managers is known as 'Solace'
- The USS Solace (AH-2), (AH-5) was the name of two United States Navy hospital ships.
- Solace, a fictional town in the Dragonlance novels
- Solace systems, a content networking company based in Kanata, Ontario, Canada that manufactures and sells content routers.
- "Quantum of Solace", a James Bond short story by Ian Fleming. Part of the For Your Eyes Only collection
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.