Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soldado in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soldado is a Spanish and Portuguese word meaning soldier. It may refer to:
Arts and media
- El Soldado, a 1634 play by Luis Quiñones de Benavente
- El Soldado, an 1892 play by Adolfo León Gómez
- "El Soldado", a song recorded by Barbarito Díez
- "Soldados", a 1985 song recorded by Legião Urbana
- 'El Soldado', an Argentine band featuring Skay Beilinson
- Los Soldados, a 2013 novel by Pablo Aranda
- Sicario: Day of the Soldado, a 2018 film, sequel to the 2015 film Sicario
- Juan Soldado (executed 1938), "Soldier John" a Mexican criminal and folk saint
- Roberto Soldado (born 1985), a Spanish football player.
- Soldado Rock, a small island in Trinidad and Tobago
- Los Soldados, an archaeological site in Veracruz
- Dia do Soldado (Day of the Soldier)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soldado.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.