SoleRebels is a footwear company based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The company was created by Ethiopian entrepreneur Bethlehem Tilahun Alemu in 2005. The business is recognized for its ethical production, including Fair Trade practices and the use of sustainable materials in its manufacturing, particularly its use of recycled tires for the soles of its shoes.
- "Shoes with an ethical footprint". CNNMoney. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Britton, Bianca. "Ethiopian shoe designer hopes for repeat success with coffee". CNNMoney. Retrieved 2018-08-22.
- "SoleRebels: An Ethiopian success story". Africa M.E. 2016-05-13. Retrieved 2018-08-22.
- Gundan, Farai. "Fastest Growing African Shoe-Brand 'SoleRebels' Launches Flagship Store In Silicon Valley". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "BusinessDay Media - Online | Print | TV | Podcast". www.businessdayonline.com. Retrieved 2018-08-22.
- "Eco-Friendly African Shoe Store Comes to San Jose". NBC Bay Area. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Hamburg, Hamburger Abendblatt -. "Schuhmarke aus Äthiopien eröffnet Laden auf St. Pauli" (in German). Retrieved 2018-08-21.