Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sulaimani, Soleymani, Silêmanî, or Sulaymaniyah is a city in Iraqi Kurdistan.
Soleymani, Soleimani, Sulaymani, or Sulaimani may also refer to:
- Davoud Soleymani, Iranian politician
- Qasem Soleimani (born 1957), commander of the Quds Force
- Meysam Soleimani (born 1986), Iranian footballer
- Mohammad Soleimani (born 1954), Iranian politician
- Haj Ghorban Soleimani (1920–2008), Iranian musician
- Sarah Solemani (born 1982), British actress and writer
- Soleymani, Kazerun, a village in Fars Province
- Soleymani, Zarrin Dasht, a village in Fars Province
- Soleymani, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province
- Soleymani, Sirjan, a village in Kerman Province
- Soleymani, Firuzeh, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Soleymani, Mashhad, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soleymani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.