From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Soleymani (disambiguation))
Sulaimani, Soleymani, Silêmanî, or Sulaymaniyah is a city in Iraqi Kurdistan.
Soleymani, Soleimani, Sulaymani, or Sulaimani may also refer to:
- Davoud Soleymani, Iranian politician
- Qasem Soleimani (born 1957), commander of the Quds Force
- Meysam Soleimani (born 1986), Iranian footballer
- Mohammad Soleimani (born 1954), Iranian politician
- Haj Ghorban Soleimani (1920–2008), Iranian musician
- Soleymani, Kazerun, a village in Fars Province
- Soleymani, Zarrin Dasht, a village in Fars Province
- Soleymani, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province
- Soleymani, Sirjan, a village in Kerman Province
- Soleymani, Firuzeh, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Soleymani, Mashhad, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soleymani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.