|Look up Soli or soli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soli or SOLI may refer to:
- Soli, Cyprus, an ancient city on the island of Cyprus
- Soli, Cilicia, an ancient city in Cilicia, later renamed Pompeiopolis
- Soli, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Soli (region), a 10th-century region that is today mostly Tuzla Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Project Soli, a small radar chip made by Google's ATAP division to be used for gesture recognition
- Society of Our Lady of the Isles, an Anglican religious order of nuns in Scotland
- Soli, in orchestral music, a divided string section with only one player to a line; See Solo (music)
- Soli language, a Bantu language of Zambia
- Solidaritätszuschlag (solidarity tax), a tax in Germany to pay for the development of former East Germany
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.