Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Soli or soli in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soli or SOLI may refer to:
- Soli, Cyprus, an ancient city on the island of Cyprus
- Soli, Cilicia, an ancient city in Cilicia, later renamed Pompeiopolis
- Soli, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Soli (region), a 10th-century region that is today mostly Tuzla Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Project Soli, a small radar chip made by Google's ATAP division to be used for gesture recognition
- Society of Our Lady of the Isles, an Anglican religious order of nuns in Scotland
- Sons of Liberty International, a self-described non-profit security contracting firm founded by Matthew VanDyke
- Soli, in orchestral music, a divided string section with only one player to a line; See Solo (music)
- Soli language, a Bantu language of Zambia
- Solidaritätszuschlag (solidarity tax), a tax in Germany to pay for the development of former East Germany
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.