From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soli can refer to:
- SOLI (Society of Our Lady of the Isles), an Anglican religious order of nuns in Scotland
- Soli, Cyprus, an ancient city on the island of Cyprus
- Soli, Cilicia, an ancient city in Cilicia, later renamed Pompeiopolis
- Soli, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Soli (region), a 10th-century region that is today mostly Tuzla Canton, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- In orchestral music, soli refers to a divided string section with only one player to a line. Compare: solo (music)
- Solidaritätszuschlag, the solidarity tax introduced in Germany to pay for the development of former East Germany
- Project Soli a small Radar chip made by Google's ATAP division to be used for Gesture recognition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.