|Look up solidus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Solidus (Latin for "solid") may refer to:
- Solidus (coin), a Roman coin of nearly solid gold
- Solidus (punctuation), an historical name of the slash ⟨/⟩, from its former use marking the English shilling
- Solidus (chemistry), the line on a phase diagram below which a substance is completely solid
- Solidus (software), open-source software used for e-commerce
- Solidus Snake, a character in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Solidus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.