Solstice on the Park
|Solstice on the Park|
|Town or city||Chicago|
|Design and construction|
The building was originally designed in 2006 as condominium building, but economic conditions stalled construction. Revised plans for the building were approved in early 2016. Later that year, the developer announced construction would begin before 2017, and that tenants could begin living in the building as early as 2018. Work began in October. The building is designed to provide maximum natural light.
- "The Sun Is Rising Again on Studio Gang's Solstice on the Park". Curbed. 13 February 2015. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Kamin, Blair (24 July 2018). "Made with the shade: A striking Jeanne Gang tower elevates its lakefront setting in Hyde Park". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
- Cholke, Sam (19 February 2016). "Jeanne Gang-Designed Apartments for Hyde Park Get OK from the City". dnainfo. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- Cholke, Sam (13 September 2016). "Jeanne Gang Explains Why She Changed The Solstice On The Park Design". dnainfo. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- Koziarz, Jay (20 October 2016). "Work underway on Hyde Park's long-planned Solstice tower". Curbed. Retrieved 13 September 2018.
- Koziarz, Jay (17 September 2018). "Inside Jeanne Gang's Solstice on the Park". Curbed. Retrieved 17 September 2018.
- Gallun, Alby (21 June 2017). "Bank of the Ozarks strikes in Hyde Park". Crain's Chicago Business. Retrieved 12 September 2018.
|This article about a specific building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|