Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up somnium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Somnium (novel), a scientific fantasy in Latin by Johannes Kepler
- Somnium, a brand name for the drug lorazepam
- Somnium (album) a 7-hour album by the ambient musician Robert Rich
- Somnium, an album by SIANspheric
- Teemu Raimoranta, nickname Somnium, a former guitarist from the bands Finntroll and Impaled Nazarene
- Somnium (video game), also known as NesRom, a downloadable video game for the Nintendo DSi's DSiWare service
- Somnium, a fictional card game from the Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword mod Fall From Heaven
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Somnium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.