From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soni may refer to:
- Soni, Maharashtra, a village in India
- Soni, Nara, a village in Japan
- Soni, Tanzania, a village in the Usambara Mountains in north-east Tanzania
- Soni Falls
People with surname Soni include:
- Ambika Soni, the former minister in charge of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting in UPA government.
- Rebecca Soni, an American swimmer
- Samir Soni, actor
- Hešeri Sonin, one of four regents for the Kangxi Emperor of the Qing dynasty in 1660s China
- Jitu Soni, a Tanzanian CCM politician and Member of Parliament for Babati Rural constituency since 2010
- Anup Soni, an Indian film and television actor
- Bimal Soni, ex-manager of the Indian cricket team, ex-president of the Jaipur District Cricket Association
|This page lists people with the surname Soni. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|
- Soni (caste), a Hindu caste of goldsmiths and jewellers
- Soni (Khatri), a clan of the Khatri caste found in north India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soni.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.