Sonia Bergamasco (born 16 January 1966) is an Italian actress.
Born in Milan, Bergamasco graduated in piano at the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory and then enrolled the drama school of the Piccolo Teatro, graduating in 1990. The same year, she made her stage debut in Giorgio Strehler's Arlecchino dei giovani.
She made her film debut in 1994, in the film Miracoli, storie per corti, in the segment Antonio Mastronunzio pittore sannita directed by Mario Martone. In 2001 she had her breakout role as Sofia, the main character in Giuseppe Bertolucci's Probably Love. In 2004 thanks to her performance in The Best of Youth she won the Nastro d'Argento for Best Actress along with the rest of the female cast.
- Probably Love (2001)
- The Best of Youth (2003)
- Einstein (2008)
- Wild Blood (2008)
- Tutti pazzi per amore (TV, 2008-2010)
- Giulia Doesn't Date at Night (2009)
- The Woman of My Dreams (2010)
- Make a Fake (2011)
- Me and You (2012)
- Quo Vado? (2016)
- Nicoletta Dose. "Sonia Bergamasco. Attrice di classe". MyMovies. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- Gianni Canova. Enciclopedia del cinema. Garzanti, 2009. ISBN 881150516X.
- Giorgio Dell’Arti, Massimo Parrini. Catalogo dei viventi. Marsilio, 2009. ISBN 9788831795999.
- "La meglio gioventù fa il pieno di Nastri d' argento". La Repubblica. April 7, 2004. Retrieved 5 March 2014.