Sonny Boy or Sunny Boy may refer to:
- "Sonny Boy" (song), a 1928 song written by Ray Henderson, Bud De Sylva, and Lew Brown
- Sonny Boy (album), a 1961 album by jazz saxophonist Sonny Rollins featuring the above song
- Sonny Boy (1929 film), an American film
- Sonny Boy (1989 film), starring Paul L. Smith and David Carradine
- Sonny Boy (2011 film), a Dutch film
- Sonny Boy Jaro (born 1982), Filipino professional boxer, former WBC Flyweight World Champion
- Sonny Boy Nelson (1908–1998), American blues musician
- Sonny Boy West (1929–1950), American professional boxer
- Sonny Boy Williamson I (1914–1948), American blues harmonica player John Lee Curtis Williamson
- Sonny Boy Williamson II (died 1965), American blues harmonica player Aleck Ford "Rice" Miller, unrelated to the above
- Brian Roy Goble (1957–2014), Canadian singer and musician also known as "Sunny Boy"
- Sunny Boy (rapper) (born 1983), Namibian rapper Sunday Shipushu
- "Sonny Boy" (short story), a P. G. Wodehouse short story from Eggs, Beans and Crumpets
- Sunny Boy Cereal, a brand of porridge
- Sunnyboy, a brand of flavoured ice block
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonny Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.