|Alma mater||Tabriz University of Medical Sciences|
|Known for||Nano Science and Technology Assistance Unesco Award|
|Fields||Professor, Researcher, pharmacist|
Soodabeh Davaran (Persian: سودابه داوران) is an Iranian Researcher,and professor of Polymer Chemistry in Faculty of Pharmacy in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. She has many articles about chemistry. She won Nano Science and Technology Assistance UNESCO Award.
- Dr Davaran has gained First Rank of 9th Razi festival in Pharmacy (Basic Sciences Research), 2003; December, Tehran-Iran.
- She has been selected among the Women Elites of Iran and All Elites around the Islamic World, 2007: July, Tehran- Iran.
- She has been selected to be included in the first edition of "Who's Who in Plastics and Polymers", James P Harrington, Editor in chief, Society of Plastic Engineers, Technomic Publishing Company Inc, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA
- Also she has been selected amongst best researchers of Research Centers of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, December 2003 and of Drug Applied Research Center of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, 2004 December, Tabriz Iran and selected lecturer of Tabriz University of Medical Science, 2007: May, Tabriz, Iran.
- "خانم دکتر سودابه داوران برنده "جایزه کمک به علوم و فناوری نانو"»". Ministry of Science, Research and Technology (Iran). Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "UNESCO awards Iranian female scientist". theiranproject. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "Dr Soodabeh Davaran:". Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "soodabeh davaran, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tabriz University of Medical Sciences, Pharmaceutical nanotechnology, Smart drug delivery systems, Nanostructured polymeric scaffolds". Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "UNESCO awards Iranian pharmaceutical materials scientist". Press TV. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Dr. Soodabeh Davaran:Head of Synthesis Laboratory, Associate professor of Medicinal Chemistry". Tabriz University of Medical Sciences. Archived from the original on 17 April 2015. Retrieved 17 April 2015.