Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Sopot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sopot is a seaside town in Eastern Pomerania, Poland.
Sopot may also refer to:
- Sopot, Albania, a settlement in Stravaj, Librazhd District
- Sopot Ice Piedmont, an ice piedmont on Livingston Island
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Šopot, a village near Benkovac
- Sopot, Krapina-Zagorje County, a village near Pregrada
- Sopot, Zagreb, a neighbourhood of Zagreb
- Grodzisko in Sopot, an early settlement in Poland
- Sopoćani, a 13th-century monastery in Serbia
- Sopoti , a soccer club in Librazhd, Albania
- Sopotnica (disambiguation)
- Stary Sopot, a village in Poland
disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.