From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Con Sordino is a musical instruction telling a musician to use a mute - see Mute (music)
It can also refer to:
- An instruction for a pianist to use the soft pedal which mutes the instrument
- Sordun, a family of archaic double-reed instruments
- Surdellina or Sordellina, a 17th-century bagpipe
- kit violin, a small string instrument
- Clavichord (from its quiet sound)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sordino.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.