Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sorrel is a perennial herb cultivated as a leaf vegetable, particularly:
Sorrel may also refer to:
- Bilimbi or tree sorrel (Averrhoa bilimbi)
- Oxalidaceae, family of plants known as the woodsorrel family
- Oxalis, largest genus in the Oxalidaceae, known as woodsorrels, particularly:
- Oxalis enneaphylla, scurvy-grass sorrel
- Oxyria digyna, known as alpine sorrel or mountain sorrel
- Roselle (plant) (Hibiscus sabdariffa), known as Jamaican sorrel, and in the Caribbean simply as "sorrel"
- Rumex, genus of plants containing species known as sorrels, particularly:
- Sourwood or sorrel tree (Oxydendrum arboreum)
- Sorrel (horse), an alternative term for a reddish-colored horse, more often known as "chestnut"
- Old Sorrel (foaled 1915), America Quarter Horse stallion
- Moxley Sorrel (1838–1901), American Civil War soldier
- Hetty Sorrel, fictional character in George Eliot's novel Adam Bede
- Sorrel, Louisiana, United States, a census-designated place
- Heliophorus sena or sorrel sapphire, Indian butterfly
- USS Sorrel (1864), American navy ship
- Sorrel, a hibiscus tea popular in Jamaica
- Rosalie Sorrels (born 1933), American singer-songwriter
- Sorel (disambiguation)
- Sorell (disambiguation)
- Sorrell (disambiguation)
- Sea sorrel (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sorrel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.