From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Sosa or sosa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sosa may refer to:
- Sōsa, city in the Chiba prefecture, Japan
- Sosa, Germany, a town in the district of Aue-Schwarzenberg in Saxony
- Sosa, India, a village in Pithoragarh district, Uttarakhand, India
- Sosa, Indonesia, a sub-district in Padang Lawas, North Sumatra, Indonesia
- SoSA, Oklahoma City, an inner-city neighborhood in Oklahoma City
- Sosa Method or Sosa–Stradonitz Method, an ahnentafel system of numeration, named after Jerónimo de Sosa
- Sosa Station, a train station named after a district in Bucheon, South Korea
- Sosa v. Alvarez-Machain, United States Supreme Court case
- SOSA, initialism for State Opera of South Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sosa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.