Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sot or SOT may refer to:
Mathematics, science, and technology
- Small-outline transistor
- Society of Toxicology, U.S.
- Sound on tape, in television broadcasting
- Strong operator topology, in mathematics
- Sot (village), Vojvodina, Serbia
- Sodankylä Airfield, Sodankylä, Lapland, Finland, IATA code
- Stoke-on-Trent railway station, England, station code
- Sotho language, a Bantu language of South Africa, ISO 639 code
- Special Occupational Taxpayers, some US Firearm Licensees
- Gamasot or sot, a Korean cauldron
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.