From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Soul Man may refer to:
- The Soul Man!, a 1966 album by Bobby Timmons
- Soul Man: Greatest Hits, by Sam & Dave
- Soul Man - Live in Japan, by Otis Clay
- Soul Man (Andy Abraham album), a 2006 album by X Factor runner-up Andy Abraham
- "Soul Man" (song), a 1967 hit song by Sam & Dave written by Isaac Hayes and David Porter
- "Soulman" (song), a 2010 song by French musician Ben L'Oncle Soul written by Ben L'Oncle Soul, Gabin Lesieur, Freddi Chellaoui
Film and television
- Soul Man (film), a 1986 film starring C. Thomas Howell
- Soul Man (TV series), a sitcom starring Dan Aykroyd
- The Soul Man (2012 TV series), a sitcom starring Cedric the Entertainer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soul Man.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.