Jump to navigation Jump to search
Source separation may refer to:
- Signal separation, the analysis of mixtures of signals
- Blind source separation, the separation of a set of source signals from a set of mixed signals, without the aid of information (or with very little information) about the source signals or the mixing process
- Source separation (recycling), where each material is cleaned and sorted prior to collection
- Waste sorting, the process by which waste is separated into different elements
- Urine separation, the separate collection of human urine and feces at the point of their production, i.e. at the toilet or urinal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Source separation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.