From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from South Cardiff)
Cardiff South may refer to:
- Related to Cardiff, Wales
- Cardiff South (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cardiff South and Penarth (UK Parliament constituency)
- Cardiff South and Penarth (National Assembly for Wales constituency)
- Cardiff South, New South Wales, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cardiff South.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.