From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Southern Highlands may refer to:
- Southern Highlands (New South Wales), Australia, a small geographical and wine region located between Sydney and Canberra.
- Southern Highlands Province, Papua New Guinea
- Southern Highlands, Nevada, an affluent community in the Las Vegas Valley
- Southern Highlands, Appalachian Mountains, southeast United States
- Southern Highlands, Tanzania, Africa, a region of rich biodiversity at the southern tip of the East African Rift
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.