(Redirected from Southern Serbia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
South Serbia of Southern Serbia may refer to:
- For the southern regions of modern Serbia see Regions of Serbia
- For the southern regions of medieval Serbia see Regions of Serbia in the Middle Ages
- South Serbia (1919–22), former province, encompassing regions of Raška, Kosovo, Metohija and Vardar Macedonia
- Vardar Banovina, former province (1929–1941), encompassing Vardar Macedonia and southeastern modern Serbia
- Southern and Eastern Serbia, statistical region of Serbia
- Serbia (disambiguation)
- East Serbia (disambiguation)
- North Serbia (disambiguation)
- West Serbia (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.