(Redirected from Southern Serbia)
South Serbia of Southern Serbia may refer to:
- For the southern regions of modern Serbia see Regions of Serbia
- For the southern regions of medieval Serbia see Regions of Serbia in the Middle Ages
- South Serbia (1919–22), former province, encompassing regions of Raška, Kosovo, Metohija and Vardarian Macedonia
- Vardarian Banovina, former province (1929–1941), encompassing Vardarian Macedonia and southeastern regions of modern Serbia
- Southern and Eastern Serbia, statistical region of Serbia
- Serbia (disambiguation)
- East Serbia (disambiguation)
- North Serbia (disambiguation)
- West Serbia (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title South Serbia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.