Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up soz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Soz may refer to:
- Text speak or internet slang for "sorry"
- Nickname for last name Sosnovsky (disambiguation) (or Sosnovski)
- Soaz, a genre of poetry in Persian and Urdu
- Soz River (disambiguation)
- Saifuddin Soz, Indian professor and politician
- NWN2:SoZ, short for Neverwinter Nights 2: Storm of Zehir, an expansion pack to the game Neverwinter Nights 2
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Soz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.