Space Needle (band)
|Origin||Providence, Rhode Island|
|Labels||Zero Hour, Eenie Meenie Records|
|Associated acts||Varnaline, Reservoir|
Space Needle was an experimental rock band founded in Providence, Rhode Island who were active from 1994 to 1997. The group was founded by Jud Ehrbar and Jeff Gatland, who made their initial recordings on four track tape. Anders Parker joined the group after the release of their 1995 debut Voyager.
- Jud Ehrbar - drums, vocals, keyboards, guitars, percussion
- Jeff Gatland - guitars, percussion
- Anders Parker - guitars, vocals, drums, percussion
Appearance in other media
- "Never Lonely Alone" from the album "The Moray Eels Eat The Space Needle" appears in Academy Award winning filmmaker Steven Okazaki's documentary Black Tar Heroin: The Dark End of the Street.
- "Never Lonely Alone" was featured in the Veronica Mars season 3 episode, "Charlie Don't Surf".
- Space Needle
- Sun Doesn't Love Me b/w Sugar Mountain 7"
- Panic Delaney b/w Outta My Face 7" (1996)
- Space Needle at Eeniemeenie.com