From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spaceman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spaceman commonly refers to:
- Astronaut or cosmonaut, a person trained to operate or serve aboard a spacecraft
- Alien or extraterrestrial, a life form not from earth that travels aboard a spacecraft capable of interstellar travel
Spaceman may also refer to:
Film and television
- Spaceman (1997 film), a 1997 American science fiction comedy film
- Spaceman (2016 film)
- Carry On Spaceman, an unreleased film in the Carry On series
- Leo Spaceman, a fictional character on the TV sitcom 30 Rock
- Spaceman (comics), a comic book miniseries written by Brian Azzarello and drawn by Eduardo Risso
- Spacemen (magazine), a spin-off of the magazine Famous Monsters of Filmland
- "Spaceman" (Harry Nilsson song), 1972
- "Spaceman" (Babylon Zoo song), 1995
- "Spaceman" (Bif Naked song), 1998
- "Spaceman" (The Killers song), 2008
- "Spaceman", a 1992 song by 4 Non Blondes from Bigger, Better, Faster, More!
- "Spaceman", a 2009 song by the Dave Matthews Band from Big Whiskey & the GrooGrux King
- "Spaceman", a 2012 song by Hardwell
- "Spaceman", a 1977 song by Journey from Next
- "Mr. Spaceman", by The Byrds, 1966
- Spaceman, a 2001 EP by Verdena
- The Spacemen, a 1959 studio band led by Sammy Benskin
- "Spaceman", a 2010 song by Mumzy Stranger and Wiley from the album, "Journey Begins.
People with the nickname or stage name
- Dominic Dale (born 1971), Welsh professional snooker player and commentator
- Ace Frehley (born 1951), American musician and member of the band Kiss
- Bill Lee (left-handed pitcher) (born 1946), American baseball pitcher
- Spaceman Patterson, American composer, arranger, producer and entrepreneur
- Jason Pierce (born 1965), English musician and member of the band Space
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spaceman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.